A culture survey provides a comprehensive diagnostic of your current culture as well as a detailed understanding of the culture you are aiming for, by examining employees’ perceptions of the organisation’s current practices and the values they consider desirable. The survey is not an end in itself. It serves as a starting point to address cultural strengths and weaknesses within your organisation and to start the discussion on what needs to be done to facilitate organisational change.
Uncover what leaders and employees believe about:
- Innovation: tolerance for risk, embracing change, fostering creativity
- Customer Focus: degree of emphasis on the customer experience, seeking and responding to customer feedback
- Driving Financial Results: holding others accountable, being fiscally responsible, focusing on achieving results
- Employees: degree of emphasis placed on employee development, motivating and inspiring others, concern for employee well-being
- Corporate Citizenship: the importance of caring for the community and being active in meaningful ways
- Quality: commitment to quality standards, flawless execution and continuous improvement
- Organisational Enthusiasm:company spirit, passion and enthusiasm for the organisation
- Integrity: commitment to always doing the right thing, adhering to high ethical standards
- Partners and Suppliers: Creating a win-win environment with business partners
Given that culture is the foundation and competitive advantage of any successful organisation, taking the time to understand and give shape to a culture that is best-suited to accelerate the company’s mission, vision and strategy is a critical best practice. The Culture Acceleration Survey is the first step in understanding where a company culture is today so that it can be leveraged in the future.
- Leadership Competencies
- Team Effectiveness
- Customer Satisfaction
- Skill Based Surveys